Sunday, October 22
10:30 AM & 6:00 PM
Our culture is increasingly hostile toward Christianity. This isn’t new territory. Martin Luther saw how the gospel had been compromised within the Church 500 years ago. In response, he nailed his 95 Theses to the castle door in Wittenberg, thus sparking the Protestant Reformation.
Just as Martin Luther chose to act in the face of opposition, so must we.
Join Dr. Erwin Lutzer on Sunday, October 22 for Rescuing the Gospel as he delivers a vital two-part message.
The Story and Significance of the Reformation
10:30am | Sunday Morning Service – Main Auditorium
Rescuing the Gospel in America
6:00pm | Sunday Evening Service - LMA
He’ll cover pressing issues including:
- How the Reformers rescued the gospel in their era.
- How to recognize false teachers.
- How to remain faithful in an age of compromise.
- How to defend the gospel in our families and churches.
- How to be spiritually prepared for the coming darkness.