Welcome to the Preschool Ministry of First Baptist Church, also known as Sunshine Station! Our teachers and classrooms are overflowing with excitement as we seek to love and nurture your preschooler. When your children come to FBC, they are not just coming to a nursery, but instead are entering a designated and designed space of fun, safety, and biblical learning. Every time your preschooler visits our Preschool Ministry, they will experience Bible truths and stories in a relevant and meaningful way. Even babies can learn and sense God’s love and security as dedicated teachers care for them at church.
At FBC JAX, we are committed to helping your preschooler:
- Know that Jesus loves him/her.
- Begin to associate God with feelings of wonder, love, and happiness.
- Desire to talk to God in his/her own way.
- Learn that the Bible is a special book and become familiar with and enjoy Bible stories, thoughts, and scriptures that are developmentally appropriate for him/her.
- Feel comfortable and happy, loved and wanted, secure and unhurried.
- Feel more secure with adults, other children, and in new situations.
- Think of church as a place where he or she can have happy experiences and make special friends.
We welcome the opportunity to minister to you and your family. If you are planning to visit us for the first time, we invite you to click here to "Plan your Visit" or simply stop by any Guest Registration Desk located throughout the campus to be connected to our Preschool Staff.
Because each stage of a preschooler's journey is significant and marked by numerous milestones, we focus our staff on each age group and need. Provided below are the names and contact information for each age group coordinator. Please contact them directly with any questions or concerns.
|Babies & Ones Age Group Coordinator||
|Twos & Threes Age Group Coordinator||
|Fours & Fives Age Group Coordinator||