Register a Seat in the Mask Only Section
Sunday Morning • 10:30 AM Service
We understand that some individuals may not be comfortable in group settings with others that choose not to wear a mask. We have designated Dining Area 2 as mask-only seating where masks are required for all individuals ages two and over. This seating area is designated for healthy individuals who wish to wear a mask and prefer to view the service in a space where other worshippers are also wearing masks.
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that First Baptist Church is safe, secure, and spacious for your family. Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Registration for Sunday worship services will open each week on Monday at 9:00 AM
and close on Saturday at 6:00 PM
Prior to reserving your seats, be sure to ask the following questions
on behalf of your entire group before saving seats for this weekend:
• Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
• Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
• Have I been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
• Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
• If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend online.
Reserve Your Seat Below