Register to Reserve a Table in our Children and Family Room
Sunday Morning • 10:30 AM Service
Families with small children are welcome to join us in the Lindsay Memorial Auditorium for worship. However, we understand that many young children are not familiar with worshipping in the service, and parents may feel more comfortable reserving a family-friendly table in the Dining Room (Area 1). We hope this seating option allows you to still join us in person with the added flexibility needed for your family. Seating will be assigned with one family per table, and the service will stream on TVs throughout the Dining Room.
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that First Baptist Church is safe, secure, and spacious for your family. Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Registration for Sunday worship services will open each week on Monday at 9:00 AM
and close on Saturday at 6:00 PM
Prior to reserving your seats, be sure to ask the following questions
on behalf of your entire group before saving seats for this weekend:
• Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
• Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
• Have I been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
• Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
• If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend online.
Reserve Your Seat Below