Registration is now closed. Mom2Mom is now full for this year.
Would you like to connect with other moms? Could you use some encouragement and instruction? Join us for Mom2Mom!
Mom2Mom is a parenting program designed to follow the biblical mandate laid out in Titus 2:3-5 of the older women teaching younger women. It is designed to encourage and teach young moms God’s biblical principles as it applies to being a godly woman, wife, and mother and to help them in all relationships, including marriage. The mentor moms lead discussions based on the weekly Bible study further discipling young women as they grow and mature in their Christian walk and personal lives. Mom2Mom is a year long program, running with the school year. Moms are welcome to join in at any time.
When: Tuesday Mornings at 9:30 beginning September 10, 2019
Where: Administration Building, 6th Floor
Cost: $60 per year
Tuesday Morning Childcare: Provided for infants through 5th grade from 9:15 am until 1:00 pm.
The full semester and daily schedules are available below.
The Purpose of Mom2Mom:
- To provide biblical instruction in motherhood, marriage, and the Christian walk based on Titus 2:3-5.
- To offer an opportunity for mature godly women to interact and teach the next generation of young women and moms.
- To allow younger moms to interact with more experienced mothers who serve as role models, sharing Biblical wisdom and guidance.
- To provide a safe environment for women to explore biblical principles as a foundation for their lives and families.
- To provide encouragement, motivation, and stimulate growth in their roles as mothers and women.
- To encourage one another to discover their walk with God and mature in their faith.