Nocatee • Wednesday 6:30 PM • Service Seating Reservation
In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Center.
Please register every person in your party that will be attending with you so we can best prepare for you.
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that First Baptist Church Jacksonville is safe, secure, and spacious for your family. Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Registration for Wednesday worship services will open each week on Thursday at 9:00 AM.
If you have any questions or need help with a reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to reserving your seats, be sure to ask the following questions
on behalf of your entire group before saving seats for this weekend:
• Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
• Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
• Have I been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
• Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
• If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend online.
Reserve Your Seat Below